Alexandra Lozano is a fervent advocate for her clients. Throughout her career, she has been the voice of the underprivileged and the “segregated” by taking on the big insurance companies and the US government with fearless and powerful advocacy.
However, when you’ve been injured in a car accident, the last thing you’re probably thinking about is “fighting the insurance company”; instead, you’re thinking “will I ever get better?” Your bills are piling up. You are afraid that your credit will be affected. He doesn’t know when he’ll be able to go back to work. And worst of all… the pain. Severe, often debilitating pain.
Alexandra understands this intimately after being seriously injured in a car accident just after taking her bar exam. At first, he was unable to walk due to the excruciating pain. It took years of treatment, injections, physical therapy and eventually surgery for her to finally get back to living a normal life, albeit with lifelong chronic pain.
While she was going through this, no lawyer helped her or accepted her case. The reason? “Low property damage” and “soft tissue damage only.” If you have been injured in a car accident, you may have been told that you have a “low value case” because, although you are seriously injured, you do not have broken bones or because there is not much damage to your car. This is incredibly frustrating and just plain wrong and unfair.
That is why at My Injury Lawyer, we do NOT settle for less. We don’t use shortcuts to value a case (like saying “low value because property damage is low” or “you won’t get much because it’s just a soft tissue injury”). NEVER! We fight for the FULL amount in each and every case. That’s what our customers deserve.
We are on your side. Always.
MISCONCEPTS ABOUT PERSONAL INJURY (PI)
- You didn’t necessarily have to be injured for life. You can treat yourself.
- Your driver (if you were his passenger) will have no problems.
- You don’t have to be seriously injured. You can have a case, even with minor personal injuries.
- No one has to pay out of their own pocket.
- You do not need to have health insurance.
- It is not necessary for your car to have insurance.
- You do not have to pay for the treatment.
- You don’t have to pay medical bills.
- You don’t have to give money to a lawyer.
- You don’t have to pay a doctor or lawyer up front.
- You do not need a social security number.
- You do not need a valid driver’s license.
- You could have been injured two years ago and still not go to a doctor or call the police.
- You don’t need a police report.
- You can have a valid case, even if:
- Your car received just one scratch.
- You were driving someone else’s car.
- You were traveling as a pedestrian or riding a bicycle.
- The car left the scene.
- A police officer said it was your fault.
- You were a passenger, and it was your driver’s fault.
WHAT WILL WE DO FOR YOU?
- We will bill the insurance company.
- We have trusted doctors and we will treat your case with total discretion.
- Your immigration status in the United States does not matter. We will help you, even if you do not have a work permit or Green Card.
- We’ll get a doctor and schedule an appointment for you.
- We will provide you with an interpreter in case you do not speak English.
- We work with trusted doctors to make sure no one asks about your immigration status.
- We will bear the material damage.
- We want to focus on making you feel better.
- We’ll take care of the bills so you don’t have to worry about getting paid.
- If other lawyers do not accept your case, we can help you!
Ask your questions to Abogada Alexandra on her Facebook Live Show, Mi Abogada Dice™ or contact her here: